Friday, January 8, 2010

Out With the Old...

So my big New Year project is redecorating my bedroom. Since I'm a loser and still live at home, I figured I could at least revamp it enough so that it doesn't look like it was decorated by a thirteen year old (which it had been!) I've been obsessing over sites like Design*Sponge and Apartment Therapy to get ideas, and I'm pretty sure my Anthropologie Stalker Status is on a full red alert. (everything's so so pretty!) Anyway, here's what my room looked like before:



As you can see, it was pretty bad, even though I have some pretty cool stuff (like the vintage White Album poster you can see above my bed). Anyway, here's my little collage of things I want it to be filled with when I'm done:


I had totally forgotten about Polyvore and how time-sucking it is until, oh, about two hours ago.

Anyway, it's been a pretty absorbing project, which is great because it distracts me from my lack of a job, but terrible because it also distracts me from sending out my resume. Oh well! I'm determined that something good should happen just because it's a New Year, and although a recent series of drastically unfortunate events has tried to disprove this theory of mine, there is hope yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment